Translate

Wednesday, October 1, 2014

LAKE POWELL IN TEXAS?!! email 9/30/2014

Leave it to McKenna to find Lake Powell in Texas!!!!





Family!!! ok so long story short this library is horrible and I have no time... so sorry
 
Sounds like everything is going great at home!!! Tell everyone at Grandmas that I love and miss them!! 
This week has been CRAZY!!! We have a lot going on in the mission right now and its hard to stay on top of it all. But the mission is the best when its busy :) We have a baptism on Saturday!!! Yuni and Ali Nassi are getting baptized at 12:30!!! Cant even wait. Its going to help them so much.
Wasn't the general womens meeting amazing??? I especially loved Uchtdorf's talk!!! He has a way with words... and makes everyone in the congregation feel like they are on top of the world. I am on pins and needles waiting for general conference.
We had dinner with Hermana Valenzuela the other day and it was horrible.... she gave us posole filled with bones, nerves, organs... the whole sha-bang. Luckily I was able to be sneaky and hid most of it under the bones in the bone bowl :) I still need to line my bag with plastic. Not a joke!
We had the opportunity this past week to go to a Christian church called "puerta del cielo." It was definitely an interesting experience... It was basically a concert with a few hallelujah's thrown in now and again. I came away with a pretty big headache haha. They had some things right... but mostly it just confirmed my testimony a lot of our church.
Seeing many miracles every day. I love this work. I wish I had more time this week but I got kicked off my computer... Just know how much I love you and think of you daily!!!!! Thanks for EVERYTHING you do. 
 
Love,
 
Hermana Maxwell   
 


No comments:

Post a Comment