Translate

Tuesday, July 1, 2014

DESIRES AND ACTIONS! EMAIL 6/17/2014

OUR ZONE

ZONE FIELD DAY


FAMILIA!!!!!
Howdy from Neeew mexico!! This week has been absolutely insane but so awesome. We had our zone field day last week and our district showed up complete with matching clothes, headbands, and war paint haha. We felt pretty cool. We spent the day playing kickball, stickpull, and having a barbecue. Today the plan is to go to the zoo!! Im actually sitting next to hermana adams right now :) Crazy stuff. never thought that would happen. We also had our zone conference which was absolutely amazing. President Miller did an analogy with waterskiing!! How sometimes it takes courage to "get out of the boat." They are huge skiers. He invited me to go skiing up at hyrum dam with him when they get home. Just might take him up on that one.
Just like dallon I had to speak on fathers day! It was fun to be able to have an impact on the branch and be able to write a talk all in spanish! I only had to look up a few words. Never thought I'd be able to do that either. Our area has just exploded in the time I have been here. Its been so fun to see the success even if its not through baptisms. We set 7 baptismal dates this past week!! Its so cool to see how god rewards according to our DESIRES and ACTIONS. That was our goal this last transfer and we were able to accomplish it. So happy! Transfers are next week (pday will be on monday) and Im not sure how I feel about it. I could easily stay or go.. but we will see what happens!! Ill go where God needs me. Its been such a blessing to be here in this area... I have helped it to grow so much... obviously its God. but its cool to see our board go from maybe 2 or 3 investigators to filled with them. I know thats why I was here. I love the people sooo much. oh man. Missions are just the best.
Id like to issue a challenge to you from sister miller. She asked us to take the time to read our patriarchal blessings every sunday. I have been doing it and have been able to gain such a greater knowledge of the love Heavenly Father has for me and the things he has in store for me in my life. DO IT!!! it doesnt take much time. Its incredible.
I love you so so so  much. Keep being the best family ever. I appreciate all the support and prayers. we feel them out here!!! and happy fathers day dad!!!

p.s i totally got to talk to alice over the phone yesterday!! it made me so happy! the sisters also told me that josefina has a calling teaching the sunbeams and jesus is preparing to recieve the melquisedec priesthood :') 

hermana Maxwell 

No comments:

Post a Comment