Translate

Tuesday, May 6, 2014

11 NEW INVESTIGATORS!! EMAIL 5/6/2014






FAMILIA!
This week has been soooo incredible. We found 11 NEW INVESTIGATORS. Pretty sure that is a record for my entire mission. We are working suuuper hard and finally starting to see the fruits of our labors! We moved Lucy's bap date till June because she is having a hard time giving up tea but she is reeeallly progressing now. She told me she wants to be baptized before I leave! They came to church on Sunday!
Also we have started teaching a woman named Rosa who the missionaries used to teach for a long time. They could never ever get her to come to church but guess what..... SHE CAME ON SUNDAY!!! We were so excited. I really think she liked it. Monica and her family didnt come because they had a family reunion kind of thing going on but they are still doing wonderful too.
NOW FOR THE AWESOME NEWS!!! guess what???!! Last night I got a txt from mission trails saying that they are teaching Diana and the family again!!! (the ones that couldnt get baptized because of the dad). They said he told them he wants them to learn more before they get baptized. I still write them all the time. When I got the txt I just sat there and cried. Oh my goodness these feelings are just impossible to describe!!! Please keep them in your prayers. I have never been so happy to get a txt message in my entire life.
It was also temple day yesterday!! BEAUTIFUL. I got to sit next to Hermana Adams during the session which was awesome. Who would have ever thought I would be sitting next to one of my best friends, on my mission, in the temple?? It was so amazing. I miss the temple soooo much. As soon as we drove through the gates the spirit hit me like a brick wall!! We got to have President and Sister Miller and the Temple President speak to us in a sealing room afterwards. I just cant even describe it to you. As I sat in the celestial room watching all these missionaries walk in and hug each other and smile I realized this really must be what heaven will be like. I felt like we were all angels a part of God's army. It was just incredible. I would challenge you to make it a goal to attend the temple weekly rather than monthly. I know life is busy... but President promised us so many blessings associated with WEEKLY temple attendance. We are so spoiled to have so many temples so close! The newest video was AWESOME as well. Oh my heck I just LOVE THE TEMPLE!! 
Well I miss you guys and love you more than anything. I cant wait to talk to you on sunday!! Keep being awesome!!! MISSIONS ARE THE BEST!!!
Hermana Maxwell 


No comments:

Post a Comment