Translate

Saturday, November 9, 2013

HALLOWEEN IN YSLETA !! EMAIL 11/4/2013












 Familia!!!!
oh man its sooo good to hear from you. I miss you tons! First of all I love the pictures!!! They are AWESOME. :) looks like you had tons of fun on Halloween!!!! We didn't do much for Halloween haha... just had citas all night! (appointments) Not very many people trick or treat here but we did have a ward Halloween party!! Ill send some pics for sure.

This week has been amazing!!! Ysleta is so WHITE!!!!!! (white and ready to harvest) We have seen more miracles this week than ever before. So many investigators have just been dropped right into our laps! its so incredible. Just last night we met a man named Ricardo (29) who asked us if he could be baptized before we even taught him anything!!! Its crazy.
Hna pipkin hit her 6 months this week! She is a third done with her mission! cant believe it.  Ive been out over 3 months now and by the end of the transfer it will be 4!! Time is flying. The ward Halloween party was really fun. They had a costume contest haha. Hispanic people sure know how to throw a partay!!
LF hernandez is ready for their baptism on Saturday!!! CANT WAIT!!! MY FIRST BAPTISM!!!!! its really going to be awesome. They have their interview on Thursday. We started teaching another really great family named LF Savala. They have three kids Cindy (15), Rafael (16) and Ceci (9). They have a ton of pets and the cutest kitten ever. The girls would die!!!
My Spanish is coming along pretty good. I still struggle a lot but really the language is the least important thing. We are working really really hard and are starting to see LOTS of success. Our numbers are some of the best in our zone I think.  But numbers aren't whats important. I lloooovvee ysleta and the people here and my testimony is growing tons. I am so grateful that I made this decision to serve a mission... I don't think I had any idea how MUCH it would impact my life. This church is so true. I love you so much and miss you more than you have any idea. Im sooo glad to hear about your missionary work efforts. Keep it up!!! see if you can go out with the missionaries sometime. We are always looking for members to come out with us! I know it takes time but its so worth it. I LOVE YOU ALL!!!
 
kenna

No comments:

Post a Comment